- 6 stage purification process
- Advanced programmable dispensing option
- Water storage capacity of 8.5 litres
- UV failure mode indication
- Taste enhancer
- Advanced user friendly touch options with advanced functional display technology
- Sediment Filter - The sediment filter facilitates the removal of fine and coarse particles that are hard to dispel.
- Pre Activated Carbon Block cum Adsorber - This Carbon Block/Adsorber plays a prime role in getting rid of chlorine and impurities like pesticides. Bad taste, color, and odor are also absorbed by the carbon block/adsorber.
- Antiscalant Cartridge - Antiscalant Cartridge works efficiently in avoiding scale accumulation created on the RO membrane by water salts.
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membrane - Reverse Osmosis plays a vital role in the entire purification process and aids by removing hazardous chemicals such as herbicides, heavy metals, THMs, herbicides, and pesticides. The process involves rushing water through an RO membrane. Water is also treated for dangerous microbes like virus, bacteria, and protozoa.
- Ultra Violet (UV) Disinfection Column - Water-borne diseases caused by microbes like virus, protozoa, and bacteria are eliminated from water using UV radiation in this stage, thus making it safe to drink.
- Silver Impregnated Post Carbon Cartridge - The cartridge improves the taste and quality of the water by removing volatile organic impurities.
Water is a basic necessity of life, and drinking purified water needs to be made the most important priority of all. Whether it is the tap-water supplied by your municipality, or the water from bore wells or tube-wells, drinking water should be 100% safe and pure. To ensure your safety and well-being, a leading-edge technology RO water purifier is a must.
Livpure brings you an advanced RO + UV + Taste Enhancer water purifier to ensure that the water you drink is fit to be consumed: the Livpure Eco Touch RO Water Purifier.
Here are some of its features: The RO sports an advance programmable dispensing option for your kitchen needs and a user-friendly touch technology that offers a convenient operating experience. The purification capacity of the RO is an amazing 15 litres/day and its storage capacity is 8.5 litres. In case its power is left on or the tank is full, the purifier has indicators built-in for the user. A UV failure indication mode present on the purifier shows whether the UV disinfection column is working properly.
Livpure Eco Touch RO is available online at best prices; check the Livpure website for more information.
Here’s how the 6-stage purification system of the purifier works:
|Storage Tank Capacity||8.5 Litres|
|Material of Construction||Food Grade Material|
|Product Dimension (W*D*H) (mm)||388*271*500|
|Purification Technology||RO+UV+Taste Enhancer|
|Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) Levels||Upto 2000 ppm|
|Purification Capacity||Upto 15 Litres/hour|
|Max Duty Cycle||Upto 75 Litres/day|
|RO Membrane||75-80 Gallons Per Day|
|UV Disinfection Column||24 Liters/hour (Design Registration No.- 264546)|
|Maximum Inlet Pressure||3 Kg/Sq.cm**|
|Minimum Inlet Pressure||0.3 Kg/Sq.cm*|
|Input Voltage||140-300 V AC/50 Hz|
|Operating Voltage||24 V DC|
|Indicator||Power on, process, tank full, UV failure, Filter Life|
|Alarms||UV Failure Alarm|