- 7 stage purification process
- Water storage capacity of 8 litres
- Taste enhancer
- Counter top and wall hanging option
- Available in different color panel
- Convenient shutter tray
- Sediment Water - This filter sees to it that the tap water is free from all the fine and coarse particles.
- Pre-Activated Carbon Filter - Pre-activated carbon filter works effectively to remove hazardous impurities like THMs, pesticides, herbicides, chlorine, etc. The carbon filter also eliminates bad taste, odor, and color by absorbing harmful organic compounds from water.
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membrane - This is the most important step of the purification procedure as it removes harmful impurities such as pesticides, THMs, herbicides, heavy metals, and hardness causing salts. Removal of microbial threats such as of virus, protozoa, and bacteria also takes place in this stage.
- Ultra Violet (UV) Disinfection Column - The UV radiation effectively works in eliminating microbes like bacteria, virus, and protozoa that play a key role in spreading water-borne diseases.
- Silver Impregnated Post Carbon Cartridge - This silver impregnated cartridge helps in increasing the taste and quality of the water.
It is important to be concerned about the purity of your drinking water; this is because germs in the drinking water can cause water-borne diseases like dysentery, cholera, etc. These serious ailments can have adverse and prolonged effects on your health. One might probably think that boiling water is right way to kill germs and other impurities.
While boiling water could kill deadly germs, it doesn’t eliminate chemicals such as nitrates, pesticides, and lead. The safest choice would be using an RO water purifier.
Buy the Livpure Envy Neo RO Water Purifier at a fair price from the Livpure website. It has a 5-stage purification system (explained later) and an 8-litre water storage capacity.
Livpure's latest water purifier Envy Neo RO has many features including the latest RO + UV + Taste Enhancer technology. The water purifier can be kept on a counter top or wall mounted, depending on the available space in your kitchen. It gives out purified water at an impressive 15 litres/hour speed. While the RO membrane is able to purify 75-80 gallons per day, the UV disinfection column can decontaminate up to 24 litres of water per hour. The built-in shutter tray of this water purifier offers a firm grip to bottles and glass, while filling water. Additionally, it is available in different color panels to suit your kitchen appearance.
Following are the 7 stages of purification process of the water purifier:
|Storage Tank Capacity||8 Litres|
|Material of Construction||Food Grade Material|
|Product Dimension (W*D*H) (mm)||405*293*519|
|Installation||Table Top and Wall Mounting|
|Purification Technology||RO+UV+Taste Enhancer|
|Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) Levels||Upto 2000 ppm|
|Purification Capacity||Upto 15 Litres/hour|
|Max Duty Cycle||Upto 75 Litres/day|
|RO Membrane||75-80 Gallons Per Day|
|UV Disinfection Column||24 Liters/hour (Design Registration No.- 264546)|
|Maximum Inlet Pressure||3 Kg/Sq.cm**|
|Minimum Inlet Pressure||0.3 Kg/Sq.cm*|
|Input Voltage||140-300 V AC/50 Hz|
|Operating Voltage||24 V DC|
|Alarms||UV Failure Alarm|
|Sales Package||Product, Installation kit, User Manual cum warranty card|
|Service Type||Direct by company trained service engineer at customer site|
Write Your Own Review
|Covered In Warranty||The product warranted against any manufacturing defects arising out of any faulty or defective material on workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of installation/final invoice shall be applicable|
|Not Covered In Warranty||Product warranty excludes defects accruing because of abuse, faulty care or maintenance, repairs/alternative to goods or parts by others|