- 7 stage purification system
- Storage capacity of 8 litres
- Taste Enhancer to ensure essential minerals as per taste Convenient shutter tray
- For Pure and healthy Water
- Sediment Filter: Sediment filter is helpful in removal of fine and small particles that are hard to eliminate.
- Activated Carbon Filter: In this stage, the carbon filters further cleans the water by absorbing the residual chlorine. Additionally, the bad taste, color, and odor causing organic compounds are extracted from the water.
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane: RO membrane plays a primary role in eliminating dangerous substances from the water such as pesticides, herbicides, THMs, heavy metals and other salts. It also eliminates dangerous microbiological threats such as bacteria, virus, and protozoa.
- Ultra Violet (UV) Disinfection Column: Ultra Violet radiation is useful in getting rid of microbes such as bacteria, virus, protozoa, thus making the water healthier for consumption.
- Ultra Filtration Cartridge: The filter actively removes the bacteria, gardia, cysts, etc. from water, improving the clarity of the water by eliminating suspended impurities.
- Silver Impregnated Post Carbon Cartridge: Silver Cartridge extracts volatile organic impurities from water, enhancing the taste and quality of the purified water.
According to the United Nations, universal access to pure water is a fundamental human right. It is also an important step towards raising the living standards globally.
This is because unhygienic water leads to illness among children and adults alike. It also leads to loss of economic opportunities routinely. Clean water is essential for healthy living, and Livpure brings you a perfect solution to a 100% safe, tasty and healthy drinking water. Here’s presenting one of the best water purifiers in India: Livpure Envy Pro Plus RO Water Purifier.
The Livpure Envy Pro Plus RO Water Purifier incorporates the technology of RO + UV + UF + Taste Enhancer and is available in five color options to match the decor of your kitchen. It can be conveniently installed on a table-top or mounted on a wall. This purifier has a purification capacity of 15 litres per hour and has a convenient shutter tray for holding the glass and bottle while filling water. The purifier also features a taste enhancer that ensures that the resulting purified water is free from odour-causing elements and tastes pure.
Indicators present on the water purifier are filter change, filter life, liters of water purified, and full tank. The operating voltage is 24-volt DC and the input voltage is 140-300 volt AC/50 Hz.
It 7-stage purification system is explained below:
In case of any queries, you can get in touch with the customer care. The service contact number is mentioned on the display board for your convenience.
|Storage Tank Capacity||8 Litres|
|Material of Construction||Food Grade Material|
|Product Dimension (W*D*H) (mm)||409*290*519|
|Installation||Table Top and Wall Mounting|
|Purification Technology||RO+UV+UF+Taste Enhancer|
|Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) Levels||Upto 2000 ppm|
|Purification Capacity||Upto 15 Litres/hour|
|Max Duty Cycle||Upto 75 Litres/day|
|RO Membrane||75-80 Gallons Per Day|
|UV Disinfection Column||24 Liters/hour (Design Registration No.- 264546)|
|UF Cartridge||0.1 µm|
|Maximum Inlet Pressure||3 Kg/Sq.cm**|
|Minimum Inlet Pressure||0.3 Kg/Sq.cm*|
|Input Voltage||140-300 V AC/50 Hz|
|Operating Voltage||24 V DC|
|Alarms||UV Failure Alarm|