- 7 stage purification technology
- Wall mount installation
- Storage capacity of 7 litres
- Taste enhancer
- Power ON, purification process and tank full indication
- Membrane life enhancer
- Free preventive maintenance service
- Removes turbidity, chlorine, inorganics like calcium - magnesium and a wide range of hazardous organics like pesticides and THMs
- Antiscalant Filter - The Antiscalant Filter plays its part in preventing scale build-up created on the RO membrane layer by water salts present in your drinking water.
- Sediment Layer - This filter clears finer and coarser contaminants from water that are otherwise harder to eliminate.
- Pre Activated Carbon Filter – The pre-activated carbon filter absorbs all the harmful contaminants from water such as chlorine, THMs, pesticides, etc. It also takes care of turbidity present in water. The carbon filter works efficiently in removing bad taste and odor-inducing hazardous organic compounds from water.
- RO Membrane - This stage is of prime importance in the filtration procedure. It removes turbidity and eliminates chemicals such as chlorine, inorganic like calcium, magnesium, and dangerous substances like pesticides and THMs. It also contributes in getting rid of virus, protozoa, bacteria, and other microbial threats.
- UF Cartridge Filter - This cartridge filter works efficiently to remove giardia, cysts, bacteria, etc. from water. It also gets rid of suspended impurities in water.
- Ultra Violet (UV) Disinfection Column - In this stage, ultraviolet radiation is used to destroy microbes like virus, bacteria, and protozoa that are known to spread water-borne diseases.
- Silver Impregnated Post Carbon Cartridge - This cartridge is used primarily to eliminate volatile organic impurities from water, thereby enhancing its quality and taste.
It is commonly known that chlorine is used as a frequent decontaminant in public water supplies. But is it safe? No is the answer. Your drinking water may contain chlorine, which leads to diseases of the lungs, kidney- or intestine- failure. It can even irritate your eyes, throat, and skin.
But this isn’t the whole story. People who use water for drinking from kitchen faucets are at immediate risk of suffering from water-borne diseases like cholera, dysentery, etc. Buying a latest technology RO water purifier can clean your water of all impurities.
Livpure brings you its latest product: Livpure Hero Star RO Water Purifier, which is a mark of quality and loaded with features to provide you with safe drinking water.
The purifier has RO + UV + UF + Taste Enhancer technology with a 7-stage purification system. It purifies water for nearly all the impurities and makes water drinkable and pure. The purifier can be mounted on a wall and has a purification capacity of 12 litre/hour for a 7-litre storage capacity. A membrane life enhancer is also present to prevent the RO membrane from early damage. Its RO membrane cleans 75 gallons per day and UV disinfectant column works effectively at the rate 24 litres water per hour. A UV failure alarm is facilitated in case the UV Column stops working. The service contact number is mentioned on the display panel and a free preventive maintenance service is given to the clients.
Mentioned below are the 7 stages of purification this latest water purifier employs:
|Storage Tank Capacity||7 Litres|
|Material of Construction||Food Grade Material|
|Purification Technology||RO+UV+UF+Taste Enhancer|
|Purification Capacity||Upto 12 Litres/hour|
|Max Duty Cycle||Upto 75 Litres/day|
|RO Membrane||75 Gallons Per Day|
|UV Disinfection Column||24 Liters/hour (Design Registration No.- 264546)|
|UF Cartridge||0.1 µm|
|Maximum Inlet Pressure||4 Kg/Sq.cm**|
|Minimum Inlet Pressure||0.3 Kg/Sq.cm*|
|Input Voltage||140-300 V AC/50 Hz|
|Operating Voltage||25 V DC|
|Indicator||Power on, purification, tank full indication|
|Alarms||UV Failure Alarm|