- 7 stage purification process
- Power ON, Purification process and Tank Full Indications indication
- Elegant and sleek design
- Effective tank storage capacity of 7 litres
- Wall mount installation
- Taste Enhancer
- Sediment Filter - Water is passed through sediment filter at high speed. In this stage, removal of smaller and coarser particles takes place.
- Pre-Activated Carbon Cum Adsorber - Pre-activated Carbon Adsorber plays a key role in the elimination of harmful pesticides from water. It also absorbs bad color, taste, and odor from water.
- Antiscalant Cartridge - The Antiscalant Cartridge primarily works in impeding scale build ups on membrane layers, created by water salts.
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) Membrane - RO Membrane serves the most important role in the purification process by removing dangerous chemicals such as pesticides, herbicides, THMs, heavy metals, hardness, and other metals. It also acts effectively in the removal of microbial threats like bacteria, protozoa, and virus.
- Ultra Violet (UV) Disinfection Column - In this step, water is treated with UV radiation to remove microbes like bacteria, virus, and protozoa from it.
- Silver Impregnated Post Carbon Filter - Silver carbon filter acts efficiently in getting rid of organic impurities, thereby increasing its quality and taste.
What type of water source do you rely upon? Water that reaches your faucet may or may not be treated. And as far as bottled water is concerned, there is a potential risk of toxins entering into the water from the plastic bottle itself. Using an efficient RO water purifier that can eliminate all the dissolved impurities and toxins present in water is a great solution.
Livpure brings you superior-quality RO water purifiers at the best price. Its latest water purifier named Livpure Pep Plus is loaded with features to give your pure and clean drinking water. Its seven stage purification process purifies impure water effectively. It sports an elegant and sleek look and can be mounted on any wall of your kitchen. The storage capacity of its tank is 7 litres and its purification capacity is up to 12 litres per hour. For your convenience, this water purifier has power on, purification tank full, and UV fail buzzer indicators.
Mentioned below are the 6 steps of purification stage:
|Storage Tank Capacity||7 Litres|
|Material of Construction||Food Grade Material|
|Product Dimension (W*D*H) (mm)||297*257*506|
|Purification Technology||RO+UV+Taste Enhancer|
|Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) Levels||Upto 1500 ppm|
|Purification Capacity||Upto 12 Litres/hour|
|Max Duty Cycle||Upto 75 Litres/day|
|RO Membrane||75-80 Gallons Per Day|
|UV Disinfection Column||24 Liters/hour (Design Registration No.- 264546)|
|Maximum Inlet Pressure||3 Kg/Sq.cm**|
|Minimum Inlet Pressure||0.3 Kg/Sq.cm*|
|Input Voltage||140-300 V AC/50 Hz|
|Operating Voltage||24 V DC|
|Indicator||Power OnPurificationTank Full Indications IndicationsUV fail buzzer|
|Alarms||UV Failure Alarm|
|Sales Package||Product, Installation kit, User Manual cum warranty card|
|Service Type||Onsite service, during warranty period sediment filter and activated carbon filter will be replaced and two preventive maintenance will be provided free|
- Five star Review by raju
Value Quality Price
Write Your Own Review
|Covered In Warranty||The product warranted against any manufacturing defects arising out of any faulty or defective material on workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of installation/final invoice shall be applicable|
|Not Covered In Warranty||Product warranty excludes defects accruing because of abuse, faulty care or maintenance, repairs/alternative to goods or parts by others|