- 7 stage purification process
- Power ON, purification process and tank full indication
- Elegant and sleek design
- Effective tank storage capacity of 7 litres
- Wall mount installation
It’s every household’s prerogative to have a clean and sanitized regular drinking water source. An impure and contaminated water source leads to microbial infestation and a range of waterborne diseases. The Pep RO Water Purifier sports an elegant, classy design and is sure to lift the style of your home decor. Its small footprints allow you to conveniently install it on walls with tighter spaces. This water purifier employs an advanced 5 stage purification system to efficiently transform tap water into pure, disinfected drinking water. This wall-mountable water purifier offers an effective storage capacity of 7 litres to cater to the water requirements of an entire household.
The Livpure Pep RO Water Purifier uses the revolutionary Livpure RO technology and employs a five-stage filtration process to ascertain the purity of your drinking water.
5 Stage Filtration process -
1) Anti-Scalant Cartridge - The anti-scalant cartridge prevents scaling on membrane layers by removing scale-causing salts in water. This enhances the purification capacity and also increases the membrane life.
2) Sediment Filter - The purpose of this filter is to eliminate fine and coarse particulate impurities from the water.
3) Pre Activated Carbon Filter cum absorber- This absorber serves the purpose of eliminating carcinogenic impurities, such as herbicides, pesticides, weedicides, insecticides, residual chlorine, and polyaromatic hydrocarbons.
4) Reverse Osmosis Membrane (RO) - RO technology allows passing of water at high pressure through an RO membrane, thereby filtering toxic chemicals like THMs, heavy metals, hardness, and other salts that contaminate drinking water. Additionally, this membrane fights and eliminates viral, bacterial, and other microbes so as to shield you from microbiological threats.
5) Silver Impregnated Post Carbon Cartridge - The silver impregnated post carbon filter elevates the quality of purified water by eliminating micro-level dissolved organic impurities, thereby enhancing the taste of your drinking water.
The Livpure Pep RO Water Purifier is the perfect kitchen appliance to ensure 100% safe drinking water at your home. To avail this highly-efficient water purifier, place an order online at Livpure.
|Storage Tank Capacity||7 Litres|
|Material of Construction||Food Grade Material|
|Product Dimension (W*D*H) (mm)||297*257*506|
|Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) Levels||Upto 1500 ppm|
|Purification Capacity||Upto 12 Litres/hour|
|Max Duty Cycle||Upto 75 Litres/day|
|RO Membrane||75-80 Gallons Per Day|
|UV Disinfection Column||N/A|
|Maximum Inlet Pressure||3 Kg/Sq.cm**|
|Minimum Inlet Pressure||0.3 Kg/Sq.cm*|
|Input Voltage||140-300 V AC/50 Hz|
|Operating Voltage||24 V DC|
|Indicator||Power on, purification, tank full indications|
|Sales Package||Product, Installation kit, User Manual cum warranty card|
|Service Type||Onsite service, during warranty period sediment filter and activated carbon filter will be replaced and two preventive maintenance will be provided free|
- Very Good Review by Lobo Dsouza
Price Value Quality
Write Your Own Review
|Covered In Warranty||The product warranted against any manufacturing defects arising out of any faulty or defective material on workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of installation/final invoice shall be applicable|
|Not Covered In Warranty||Product warranty excludes defects accruing because of abuse, faulty care or maintenance, repairs/alternative to goods or parts by others|