- 7 Stage purification process
- Taste enhancer
- Under the counter purification system
- Purified water storage capacity of 8 litres
- Double purification with UV at the point of dispensing
- Audio alert on UV lamp failure
- Silver nano technology prevents bacterial growth
- UV lamp indicator - Indicates the proper functioning of UV lamp
Having a clean, reliable, and hygienic regular water source is a primary requirement for any household. Water is a life-sustaining essential, and the absence of a sanitized water source can lead to a range of waterborne diseases and microbial infestation. The Livpure UTC Neon RO Water Purifier ensures you and your family avail of sterilized and uncontaminated water at all times. This water purifier automatically identifies the water source and as per the requirement, adopts the ideal purification technology. It uses an advanced Auto Mineral Modulator to enhance the taste of the water. This purifier comes with a storage capacity of 8 litres.
The Livpure UTC Neon RO Water Purifier uses the revolutionary Livpure Neon technology that purifies water twice with ultraviolet rays. Additionally, it employs a seven stage filtration process to ascertain the purity of your drinking water.
7 Stage Filtration process -
1) Sediment Filter - The purpose of this filter is to eliminate fine and coarse particulate impurities from the water.
2) Pre-activated Carbon Filter cum Absorber - This absorber serves the purpose of eliminating carcinogenic impurities, such as herbicides, pesticides, weedicides, insecticides, residual chlorine, and polyaromatic hydrocarbons.
3) Carbon Block Filter - This filter blocks and absorbs chlorine and organic impurities from water. Furthermore, it also absorbs odor-causing organic compounds and bacteria from water.
4) Reverse Osmosis Membrane (RO) - This technology enables water to pass through RO membrane at high pressure, filtering the hazardous chemicals such as THMs, heavy metals, hardness, and other salts. This membrane also deters bacterial build up, virus, and microbial infestation, thus shielding you from other microbiological threats.
5) Ultra Filtration Membrane - This UF membrane effectively removes bacteria, giardia, cysts, etc. from the water. It also improves the clarity of water by removing fine suspended impurities.
6) Post Carbon Filter - The purpose of a post carbon filter is to enhance the taste and quality of purified water by eliminating micro level dissolved organic impurities.
7) Ultra Violet (UV) Disinfection Column - UV radiation disinfects the water and protects you from various water-borne disease-causing bacteria, virus, and protozoa, thereby making it safe to drink.
Install this super-efficient RO water purifier from Livpure at your home and ensure 100% safe drinking water for you and your loved ones. It is one of the best water purifiers in India.
|Storage Tank Capacity||8 Litres|
|Material of Construction||Food Grade Material|
|Product Dimension (W*D*H) (mm)||373*218*503|
|Installation||Under The Sink|
|Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) Levels||Upto 2000 ppm|
|Purification Capacity||Upto 15 Litres/hour|
|Max Duty Cycle||Upto 75 Litres/day|
|RO Membrane||75-80 Gallons per Day|
|UV Disinfection Column||24 Liters/hour (Design Registration No.- 264546)|
|UF Cartridge||0.1 µm|
|Maximum Inlet Pressure||3 Kg/Sq.cm**|
|Minimum Inlet Pressure||0.3 Kg/Sq.cm*|
|Input Voltage||140-300 V AC/50 Hz|
|Operating Voltage||24 V DC|
|Indicator||Faucet with Neon indicatorUV fail indication Purification indication|
|Alarms||UV Failure Alarm|