Carbonated Drinks vs. Clean Drinking Water
Jan 30, 2018
Water is essential for our health and well-being, and therefore, it is recommended by health specialists to drink water rich beverages. However, there is a catch to this – it is recommended to only drink beverages which have pure water combined with nutrients. Soft drinks are opposite of that.
In this article, we have a look at the effect of soft drinks in contrast to clean drinking water on our, and our children's health.
- The phosphoric and citric acid in cola drinks is so strong that it is often used to remove stains. One such example is from the United States, where the highway patrol uses cola to remove blood stains from roads. Imagine the effect this acid has on our digestive system.
- Phosphoric acid also leaches calcium from our bones and is one of the main causes of Osteoporosis.
- Consumption of soft drinks increases the risk of metabolic syndromes by 44 percent, especially in children and young adults.
- High blood pressure, obesity, diabetes and heart conditions are some of the diseases directly associated with soft drinks.
On the other hand, water drinks,
- Keep our bodies hydrated and active.
- Moderate our body temperature in winters.
- Help in healing joints and body organs by providing them nutrition.
- Give you a healthy skin tone, and
- Ensure proper digestive activity and helps in removal of wastes from our body.
The benefits of drinking water are well established, and that of drinking clean water regularly are sponsored by every doctor on the planet.
Water treated with reverse osmosis technology is one of the purest water available for our household use. You can simply buy an RO water purifier online and rest assured of getting a constant supply of clean drinking water for your family.
Clean drinking water can also be used for preparing a long list of homemade healthy water drinks as an alternative to soft drinks.
To buy a water purifier online, visit us at Livpure.in
Know more about our Best-Selling Water Purifiers & Air Purifiers:
Leave a Reply