The time to join the save water revolution is now or never
Jul 03, 2018
The internet is full of stories about water pollution. Every country in the world, whether rich or poor, first world or third world, advanced or backward, is grappling with water pollution. Given the fact that only a fraction of total water present on earth is fit for drinking, this blatant disregard for one of the elements which makes life on Earth possible is appalling.
What we need today is a comprehensive step over to water wise ways. Only then will we be able to nurture the future we want for the generations to come.
Every small step matters
When we think water conservation and preservation, we are always thinking of mass movements that transform the society. The truth is, countless such movements are going around us without us knowing about them. There is a simple reason behind it, a lack of pro-active steps from within. Until and unless every individual is ready to take up their role in water conservation, it will always be a losing fight.
That’s why we say, every small step you take for protecting the nature, matters.
Here are some steps to help you start your water wise journey.
- Start by committing to water saving ways such as not running taps while shaving or brushing your teeth, using buckets instead of showers, using half-flush when using the loo.
- Ask the children and elderly in the house to follow suit.
- Stop kitchen water wastage. Reuse waste water dispensed from your home RO water purifier for plants and other stuff.
- Keep a check on the water usage while doing household chores like laundry, washing your car, etc.
- Join hands with water conservationists in your area. Promote water saving campaigns in your community. You can also take up the cause by joining online and offline water conservation campaigns run by lifestyle and smart home companies like Livpure.
Preserving Water at Home
Water preservation means not letting a source of water become unclean. In a way, your tap water supply is such a source of water for you. The water used in your kitchen can be contaminated due to a number of reasons such as leaky supply network, lead and other harmful materials in the plumbing, contamination of its origin source, etc. You can ensure the safety of your drinking and cooking water by investing in a home water filtration unit, also known as a RO water purifier.
Reverse osmosis is one of the most effective ways to clean hard water. RO water purifiers use a very fine osmotic membrane to forcefully remove the impurities present in the tap water.
Getting one for your home means your water source is preserved from pollutants and your family stays fit and healthy.
Know more about our Best-Selling Water Purifiers & Air Purifiers:
Leave a Reply