Please Enter Your Email Address Below. You Will Receive A Link To Reset Your Password.
Livpure Neon’s revolutionary technology purifies water twice with ultraviolet rays so as to ensure every drop of water you drink is pure.Keeping in mind the space constraint and aesthetics of the kitchen, it has been designed to fit perfectly with ease.Read More
Having a clean, reliable, and hygienic regular water source is a primary requirement for any household. Water is a life-sustaining essential, and the absence of a sanitized water source can lead to a range of waterborne diseases and microbial infestation. The Livpure UTC Neon RO Water Purifier ensures you and your family avail of sterilized and uncontaminated water at all times. This water purifier automatically identifies the water source and as per the requirement, adopts the ideal purification technology. It uses an advanced Auto Mineral Modulator to enhance the taste of the water. This purifier comes with a storage capacity of 8 litres.
The Livpure UTC Neon RO Water Purifier uses the revolutionary Livpure Neon technology that purifies water twice with ultraviolet rays. Additionally, it employs a seven stage filtration process to ascertain the purity of your drinking water.
7 Stage Filtration process -
1) Sediment Filter - The purpose of this filter is to eliminate fine and coarse particulate impurities from the water.
2) Pre-activated Carbon Filter cum Absorber - This absorber serves the purpose of eliminating carcinogenic impurities, such as herbicides, pesticides, weedicides, insecticides, residual chlorine, and polyaromatic hydrocarbons.
3) Carbon Block Filter - This filter blocks and absorbs chlorine and organic impurities from water. Furthermore, it also absorbs odor-causing organic compounds and bacteria from water.
4) Reverse Osmosis Membrane (RO) - This technology enables water to pass through RO membrane at high pressure, filtering the hazardous chemicals such as THMs, heavy metals, hardness, and other salts. This membrane also deters bacterial build up, virus, and microbial infestation, thus shielding you from other microbiological threats.
5) Ultra Filtration Membrane - This UF membrane effectively removes bacteria, giardia, cysts, etc. from the water. It also improves the clarity of water by removing fine suspended impurities.
6) Post Carbon Filter - The purpose of a post carbon filter is to enhance the taste and quality of purified water by eliminating micro level dissolved organic impurities.
7) Ultra Violet (UV) Disinfection Column - UV radiation disinfects the water and protects you from various water-borne disease-causing bacteria, virus, and protozoa, thereby making it safe to drink.
Install this super-efficient RO water purifier from Livpure at your home and ensure 100% safe drinking water for you and your loved ones. It is one of the best water purifiers in India.
|Storage Tank Capacity||8 Litres|
|Material of Construction||Food Grade Material|
|Product Dimension (W*D*H) (mm)||373*218*503|
|Installation||Under The Sink|
|Purifier Preference||Under the counter|
|Stages of Purification||7 Stages|
|Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) Levels||Upto 2000 ppm|
|Purification Capacity||Upto 15 Litres/hour*|
|Type of Purifier||Electric|
|Max Duty Cycle||Upto 75 Litres/day|
|Filter Replacement Cycle||Upto 6000 Litres *Filter life may affect by input water Quality|
|RO Membrane||75-80 Gallons Per Day|
|Membrane Type||Thin Film Composite|
|UV Disinfection Column||24 Liters/hour (Design Registration No.- 264546)|
|UF Cartridge||0.1 µm|
|Maximum Inlet Pressure||3 Kg/Sq.cm**|
|Minimum Inlet Pressure||0.3 Kg/Sq.cm*|
|Input Voltage||140-300 V AC/50 Hz|
|Operating Voltage||24 V DC|
|Indicator||UV Failure Alarm|
|Alarms||UV Failure Alarm|
|Auto Shut Off||Yes|
|Replacement Cycle||6000 Litres|
|Sales Package||Product, Installation kit, User Manual cum warranty card|
|Service Type||Onsite service, during warranty period sediment filter and activated carbon filter will be replaced and two preventive maintenance will be provided free|
|Covered In Warranty||The product warranted against any manufacturing defects arising out of any faulty or defective material on workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of installation/final invoice shall be applicable|
|Not Covered In Warranty||Product warranty excludes defects accruing because of abuse, faulty care or maintenance, repairs/alternative to goods or parts by others|